Michele Bell Consulting
Michele offers a variety of support services to health, fitness, medical and wellness facilities through workbooks, workshops, webinars, project work and full retainer support. She provides sales systems, training, management support and integrative program design with a strong emphasis on the sales process from the intake to ongoing retention.
There are two parts to the basic sales system: The System and The Skills.
The sales system is a comprehensive program that dramatically redefines your current sales system. This system abandons traditional sales models that have a linear approach and define success as a single sales outcome: gaining a new member, client or patient. The system creates several sales opportunities at and beyond the initial point of sale. The goal is to encourage multiple streams of revenue by improving service integration and product sales throughout your club or wellness practice. It takes a very structured, well-managed, system to ensure integrated sales success.
The sales skills training also goes beyond traditional sales models. We combine wellness advising techniques and proven sales methods with an emphasis on empowerment rather than persuasion. Your membership sales team will transform into personal program advisors with a goal not only to obtain committed members but to encourage them to continuously engage in services at your club. It takes a uniquely trained sales team to support a truly integrated approach to gaining and retaining active members, clients or patients.
Organizations that benefit most from Michele's systems are integrated wellness centers or health clubs that offer a menu of programs and services, however all types of facilities will benefit from Michele's support. It is a system that focuses on value-driven selling for facility managers who are committed to a five-star service brand and approach.
“Michele was the highest rated speaker at our 2008 FitLife Club Network Summer Conference, as voted on by the conference attendees. Her guidance on evolving the sales function in clubs from one based on persuasion to one based on empowerment was taken as both compelling and timely.” - Amanda Oborne, Executive Director of FitLife Clubs
Benefits of implementing Michele's integrative sales system:
* A unique high-service approach to sales.
* A strategic way to encourage up to 50% of your new members to purchase programs at the point of sale.
* An evolution from a traditional membership sales team to professionally trained personal program advisors.
* Consistent flow of new members with a greater commitment to your club.
* Improved retention through relationship selling and enforcement of ongoing service
"touch points" for all members every 90-days
* A renewed commitment to your club by existing members.
* A brand that stands out in even the most competitive markets.
* Regular cross-promotion of various programs, services and other retail for more integration,
with increased profits, in each area.
* The ability to reach markets that were not previously aware of, or attracted to, your facility.
* A turnkey, easy-to-follow, internal sales management system.
* Improved comfort level of "sales" from your front line service teams.
* A new way to budget sales goals without relying exclusively on new membership sales.
* Simple internal marketing strategies to enhance your current external efforts.